AFTER SCHOOL CARE - Extended learning
Learning continues at St. Luke's after the regular school day has ended. We offer a comprehensive after school care program for students in PK3-8th grade. The program provides a variety of creative, enjoyable and well-supervised activities each day, enabling your child to be under school care from 7:30 a.m. (when drop-off begins students are to report to their assigned early care location) until 6:00 p.m., according to your family’s needs.
2023-2024 Rates for After School Care (Grades PK3 & PK4)
- 3 days (12:30-3:15) - Monthly Fee of $160 // Annual Payment of $1,440
- 3 days (12:30-6:00) - Monthly Fee of $305 // Annual Payment of $2,745
- 5 days (12:30-3:15) - Monthly Fee of $215 // Annual Payment of $1,935
- 5 days (12:30-6:00) - Monthly Fee $415 // Annual Payment $3,735
2023-2024 Rates for After School Care (Grades K - 8th)
- 3 days (3:15-6:00) - Monthly Fee of $160 // Annual Payment of $1,440
- 5 days (3:15-6:00) - Monthly Fee of $215 // Annual Payment of $1,935
- Drop-In - $10/hour
Please note: A late fee of $25 will be assessed for each 15-minute increment past 6:00 p.m.
After School Enrichment Opportunities Overview
St. Luke's offers a variety of after-school enrichment opportunities for students to continue learning after regular school hours. A detailed list of available classes, pricing, and times can be found on the Fall 2023 SLES Enrichment Brochure. You may register for After School Care and Enrichment using the "Register Now" button below.
Contact Monika Oranday, Director of After School Care & Enrichment, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-826-0664.