After School Care and Enrichment
Learning continues at St. Luke's after the regular school day has ended. We offer a comprehensive after school care for students in PK3-8th grade. The program provides a variety of creative, enjoyable and well-supervised activities each day, enabling your child to be under school care from 7:30 a.m. (when drop-off begins students are to report to advisory or their classroom) until 6:00 p.m. according to your family’s needs.
Rates for After School Care (Grades PK3 & PK4)
- 3 days (12:30-3:15) - Monthly Fee of $140 // Annual Payment of $1,260
- 3 days (12:30-6:00) - Monthly Fee of $275 // Annual Payment of $2,475
- 5 days (12:30-3:15) - Monthly Fee of $195 // Annual Payment of $1,755
- 5 days (12:30-6:00) - Monthly Fee $380 // Annual Payment $3,420
Rates for After School Care (Grades K - 8th)
- 3 days (3:15-6:00) - Monthly Fee of $140 // Annual Payment of $1,260
- 5 days (3:15-6:00) - Monthly Fee of $195 // Annual Payment of $1,755
Please note: A late fee of $25 will be assessed for each 15 minute increment past 6:00 p.m.
St. Luke's offers a variety of after school enrichment opportunities for student to continue learning after regular school hours. A list of available classes, pricing and times can be found on our Enrichment Brochure Spring 2021. To register for a class, please use the Register Now button below.