Excellence - Every Day, Every Way
Holt Family Endowed Scholarship
In spring 2023, St. Luke's Episcopal School was blessed with a generous gift from the Holt Family that resulted in the creation of the Holt Family Endowed Scholarship. This scholarship is available to two incoming or returning rising 5th - 8th grade students at St. Luke's for the upcoming school year. Each award is worth $10,000.
The scholarship shall be awarded for one academic year to the two recipients. A student who has received the Holt Family Endowed Scholarship and who otherwise meets the eligibility criteria may apply for subsequent academic years.
Scholarship recipients are expected to embody the pillars of Scholarship, Citizenship, and Leadership at St. Luke's by maintaining a high academic average, participating in extracurricular activities, and demonstrating excellent character both inside and outside the classroom.
Holt Family Scholarship Endowed Scholarship Criteria
- Be a newly admitted or returning SLES student for the upcoming school year, entering grades 5-8.
- Demonstrates financial need.
- Demonstrates good character and the ability to make a positive contribution to the SLES community.
- Grade average of 85 or above.
The Holt Family Endowed Scholarship Application can be accessed here.
- April 27, 2023 by 4:00 p.m. - Application due to St. Luke's Office of Admissions
- May 5, 2023 - Scholarship finalists will be notified
- May 10, 2023 - Finalist Interviews
- May 12, 2023 - Recipients will be notified
Questions about the Holt Family Endowed Scholarship can be directed to:
Director of Enrollment Management
Office of Admissions