St. Luke’s Early Childhood program focuses on the whole child and nurtures growth in all areas using a developmentally appropriate and integrated curriculum. Through play and exploration, classroom experiences are designed to provide foundational academic readiness for future learning. Combining hands-on learning with multi-sensory activities encourages students to develop independence and work cooperatively.
In Early Childhood, the cornerstone of our foundation is each child's social and emotional development. Every day begins with Chapel. We celebrate everything from a new baby brother or sister, losing the first tooth, learning to tie shoes, or starting to read. We lift each other during difficult days. As a community, we join to recommit ourselves to the St. Luke’s Way, a pledge guiding our conduct and how we interact with others. That framework is carried with children throughout their day.
St. Luke’s students are encouraged to ask questions, make discoveries, and take risks. We provide opportunities for them to lead, serve and speak in front of others. At St. Luke’s, we develop confident, resilient learners ready to embark on a journey of lifelong learning and service to others.
- EC begins with PK3 and continues through Kindergarten
- Half day program for PK3 & PK4 begins at 8 am and finishes at 12:30 pm
- Supervised morning care begins at 7:30 am
- PK3 & PK4 eat lunch together family style
- Kinder enjoys lunch in Parish Hall (cafeteria)
- PK3 & PK4 After School Care begin at 12:30 pm