Join us for the inaugural SLES Fall Family Fling!
Friday, October 28, 2022
5pm - 7pm on the South Lawn
On Friday, October 28th, SLES students and families are invited to the inaugural Fall Family Fling that will celebrate St. Luke’s 75 years of Shining Bright! Parent Council will work alongside school staff and an army of parent volunteers to bring this fall magic to the Hilltop!
Students and families will enjoy an evening of carnival games and eats, inflatables, face painting, a dunk tank, music and so much more!
Admission to the Fall Family Fling is free. Tickets for games and inflatables will be available for purchase during the event. Food and beverages (including beer and wine) will be available for purchase as well.
Want to help make the Fall Fling come to life? Click here!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
What We Do
- Plan and execute schoolwide, student-centered holiday events
- Support school events and teachers with parent volunteers
- Celebrate our faculty and staff with appreciation events throughout the year
- Promote school spirit and family connections while having fun!
- Fall Family Fling (Inaugural event to celebrate St. Luke’s 75th!)
- Hilltop Holiday Celebrations - Halloween, Christmas, Rodeo Day, Valentine’s Day, and Fiesta
Faculty and Community Support
- Faculty and Staff Luncheon
- Teacher Appreciation Week in May
- Year-round appreciation efforts
Connect With Parent Council
Need to get in touch? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.